For those who don’t know, Matt Le Tissier is a (now retired) famous football player in the UK. It’s rather depressing how few high profile people have the courage/integrity to speak out, as Le Tissier does in this recent David Vance podcast (interview starts 3 minutes into the video)…
June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- In Memory of Rhisiart Gwilym
- Stunning Short History – of Why the World has Gone Mad!
- A new monarch is crowned in Westminster Abbey
- One week of Labour NHS bullshit!
- Is it even legal? – More about common law
- Claire Daly – Ukraine War
- What’s it all about, Alfie
- Commuter – An installation by Rob Godfrey
- Renovations in France
- It’s all rapidly collapsing
- One of the craziest police pursuits I’ve ever seen
- So what are ‘Five Minute Cities’?
- The No-Nato Protest
- Sandi Adams talks Dystopia
- Blood on the Turntables – Malcolm McLaren vs John Lydon
- George Galloway at the Oxford Union
- Tony Benn on The Media and the Political Process
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Zelensky But Was Afraid To Ask
- Richie Allen Show – Andrew Brigen Statement
- Died Suddenly
Hello Rob, how are things in FRANCE?
Rather peculiar in England, we have no functioning government.
Our economy is collapsing.
Bruno Burger, an energy expert, shared an infographic of France’s energy output tweeting: “French electricity generation from nuclear power plants fell below 20 GW on Sunday.
“This is less than one-third of the installed capacity.”
Are the Yellow Vests, still on the streets?