- One of the craziest police pursuits I’ve ever seen
- So what are ‘Five Minute Cities’?
- The No-Nato Protest
- Sandi Adams talks Dystopia
- Blood on the Turntables – Malcolm McLaren vs John Lydon
- George Galloway at the Oxford Union
- Tony Benn on The Media and the Political Process
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Zelensky But Was Afraid To Ask
- Richie Allen Show – Andrew Brigen Statement
- Died Suddenly
- All things Albania
- Putin ushers in Multipolar World, ‘we are standing on a historic frontier.’ Historic Q & A
- Funeral Directors Unite to Expose the Excess Deaths
- Why Did The NHS Betray Us?
- Us and Them
- Merde A La Puissance Treize
- Gawd Bless Yer Maam
- Boris and Biden – Lunacy and Corruption
- Matt Le Tissier talking about vaccine deaths and injury in the sports world
- The Psychology Of Totalitarianism
Why Did The NHS Betray Us?
This entry was posted in Frankenstein Flu, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.
“On Tuesday government spokesman Olivier Veran threatened extreme force to end the blockades which have paralysed France’s refineries and oil depots.
If blockades were not ended “immediately”, Veran told the RTL broadcaster, “we will step in, which means we could intervene to lift them”.
Oh dear, sounds like France is in a worse state than England
Striking FRENCH oil workers have voted to continue their industrial action, which has led to shortages at fuel stations across the country.
They responded angrily after the government said it would use mandatory powers to force them to go back to work.
The strike, in its third week, has shut six of France’s seven oil refineries.
With long queues of cars now a regular sight at the pumps people are starting to get angry.
Hello Rob have you seen this from The Duran, they think FRANCE is on the way to a May 1968 series of events, when a quarter of FRANCE went on strike.
Unfortunately, the NHS is at the beck and call of the pharmaceutical industry. Did you know that there are many peer-reviewed studies showing that chemotherapy and radiotherapy stimulate the production of stem cancer cells? Chemo and radio should’ve been stopped as soon as this was discovered. In the US a course of chemo can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. That is why it’s still prescribed, which is the bottom line here.
NHS still not back to doing as many operations as pre-covid.
This year a brand new NHS hospital has opened, near me, in Ascot, Berkshire.
I had a hernia operation done in June, I think I was called in early as somebody else had pulled out, it went smoothly.
The original Heatherwood Hospital, Ascot, was opened by the youngest son of Queen Victoria, the hospital was officially opened in May 1923 by the Duke of Connaught.
The completely new hospital, built in the bog cost one hundred million pounds.
It has six operating theatres.
The old scattered hospital buildings will mostly be demolished.