George Galloway took part in a debate last week at the Oxford Union. Galloway was supposed to be debating against Ben Wallace, the defence secretary, and also to debate the head of the British Army. Both of them chickened out at the last moment, and instead Tobias Ellwood (dim but nice, and head of the 77th Brigade) was put in their place. If interested here’s Galloway’s closing speech of the debate…
- One of the craziest police pursuits I’ve ever seen
- So what are ‘Five Minute Cities’?
- The No-Nato Protest
- Sandi Adams talks Dystopia
- Blood on the Turntables – Malcolm McLaren vs John Lydon
- George Galloway at the Oxford Union
- Tony Benn on The Media and the Political Process
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Zelensky But Was Afraid To Ask
- Richie Allen Show – Andrew Brigen Statement
- Died Suddenly
- All things Albania
- Putin ushers in Multipolar World, ‘we are standing on a historic frontier.’ Historic Q & A
- Funeral Directors Unite to Expose the Excess Deaths
- Why Did The NHS Betray Us?
- Us and Them
- Merde A La Puissance Treize
- Gawd Bless Yer Maam
- Boris and Biden – Lunacy and Corruption
- Matt Le Tissier talking about vaccine deaths and injury in the sports world
- The Psychology Of Totalitarianism
I have always been a follower of George, one of the very best political speakers of this age. He thrashed the Americans when he was over there to speak against their injustices.
Freddy, I’ve had many disagreements with George Galloway over the years. The thing about him is that he’s now just about the only real politician still standing.
No notes, no autocue, and he still tears them all apart.
Hi Rob, I am not sure how things are going in France, bad news today.
“A high school student has reportedly stabbed a Spanish teacher to death in a school in the French town of Saint-Jean-de-Luz.”
Things, very bad in the U.K.
Scarce fruit or veg in the shops, they are blaming the Moors / Spanish.
Running out of Electricity / Natural Gas.
Running out of artificial fertiliser ( it comes from Russia)
Many hundreds of thousands almost continually on Strike.
You can not get an ambulance or actually see a doctor.
The country is imploding.
Hi Freddy. The Dutch government have closed down one third of the farms in Holland. They’ve done this by means of huge taxes on nitrate fertilizers, putting many farmers out of business (it’s been done in the name of ‘climate crisis’). Although a small country, Holland was a huge supplier of fruit and veg. I would guess this has played a large part in food shortages in the UK.
There are no food shortages in Spain, Portugal, or here in France. All three of these countries have maintained a vibrant agricultural sector. By contrast, the UK has been paying farmers to plant wild flowers, etc, rather than plant food crops; all in the name of the ‘climate crisis’.
You really can’t make this stuff up.
Hang in there. Saner minds will prevail.
Hi Rob, yes in Ceylon the government banned artifical fertiliser, that let to starvation, rioting and the collapse of their government, with Russia stepping in to help out with food and fuel.
U.K. getting even more out of control, senior Northern Irish policeman who was at football training with his son, shot four times by the IRA.
“Some pupils from Omagh High School were at the sports complex at the time of the shooting.
Principal Christos Gaitatzis said that he was “sickened to the stomach” by the news.”