Sandi Adams was a corporate insider, having worked for the likes of Google and Microsoft (where she met Bill Gates). She does a very good job of explaining the dystopia we are rapidly heading into, which stems from the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro in 1992 (more than 30 years ago!). The Earth Summit resulted in UN Agenda 2021 and UN Agenda 2030. It’s the stuff of nightmares that’s often been difficult to get across to people. However, after the last 3 years many are now waking up to these agendas. Here’s Sandi Adams being interviewed recently by James Delingpole…
- One of the craziest police pursuits I’ve ever seen
- So what are ‘Five Minute Cities’?
- The No-Nato Protest
- Sandi Adams talks Dystopia
- Blood on the Turntables – Malcolm McLaren vs John Lydon
- George Galloway at the Oxford Union
- Tony Benn on The Media and the Political Process
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Zelensky But Was Afraid To Ask
- Richie Allen Show – Andrew Brigen Statement
- Died Suddenly
- All things Albania
- Putin ushers in Multipolar World, ‘we are standing on a historic frontier.’ Historic Q & A
- Funeral Directors Unite to Expose the Excess Deaths
- Why Did The NHS Betray Us?
- Us and Them
- Merde A La Puissance Treize
- Gawd Bless Yer Maam
- Boris and Biden – Lunacy and Corruption
- Matt Le Tissier talking about vaccine deaths and injury in the sports world
- The Psychology Of Totalitarianism
Due to a shortage of eggs and fruits and vegetables, British supermarkets have been forced to ration their supplies!
We are expecting shortages to continue until the Summer.
I would say that these days one of the main Dystopia regimes that we are being force-fed is GLOBAL WARMING/THE GREEN AGENDA.
We are expected to believe that most should transition to battery cars, yet most people have no understanding of the damage that will ensue in poor countries.
Number one, in poor countries hardly anybody would ever be able to afford and electric car. Vast areas of the Earth would have to be open-cast-excavated to extract incredible volumes of minerals.
Vast quantities of fresh water would be need to process those minerals.
Huge volumes of poisonous dust storms would blow across their lands.
They would never be able to use the land, again, for agriculture.
A normal return on mining Copper, is 1% of Copper Ore could give usuable Copper.
So, from mining one ton of Copper Ore you end up with 20 pounds of copper, not including any over burden you need to remove/dump.
This will all be done using Dielsel-powered machines.
A Tesla uses about 170 pounds of copper, so about eight tones of Copper Ore needed to be extracted to obtain enough Copper for a single Tesla car.
Then this stuff needs to be transported around the World using Diesel powered ships.
Freddy, are they bringing in the ’15 minute’ cities in your neck of the woods?
Rob, I don’t know anything about 15 minute city.
However, where I live, I can walk/cycle to almost everything in less than 15 mins.
I have a council owned arboretum, within 7 mins walk.
I have a walk-in-minor-injuries-clinic within a 10 minute walk.
I have the rugby club and bar within a 4 minute walk.
Four pubs, all within a few minutes walk.
The high street is about a 12 minute walk.
A local library/doctors/supermarket about 12 minutes walk.
I can still access proper countryside in less than a 20 minute walk. Pharmacy/local shops/barbers within a 2 minute walk.
River Thames is a five/six mile drive away.
Just found out that a Tesla car also uses about two and a half pounds of silver.