June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Roger Waters Speaks out
- In Memory of Rhisiart Gwilym
- Stunning Short History – of Why the World has Gone Mad!
- A new monarch is crowned in Westminster Abbey
- One week of Labour NHS bullshit!
- Is it even legal? – More about common law
- Claire Daly – Ukraine War
- What’s it all about, Alfie
- Commuter – An installation by Rob Godfrey
- Renovations in France
- It’s all rapidly collapsing
- One of the craziest police pursuits I’ve ever seen
- So what are ‘Five Minute Cities’?
- The No-Nato Protest
- Sandi Adams talks Dystopia
- Blood on the Turntables – Malcolm McLaren vs John Lydon
- George Galloway at the Oxford Union
- Tony Benn on The Media and the Political Process
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Zelensky But Was Afraid To Ask
- Richie Allen Show – Andrew Brigen Statement
Tag Archives: Bernard Keane
Habeas Corpus, what’s that?
Posted on Monday 23 September 2013 by Rob Godfrey
Last year, US District Judge Katherine Forrest made a final ruling that Section 1021 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) – which allows for the indefinite detention of American citizens without trial – was unconstitutional and therefore unlawful. Government … Continue reading →
Posted in Politics | Tagged Albany anti NDAA legislation, Alexa O'Brien, Bernard Keane, Bradely Manning, California anti ndaa bill, Chelsea Manning's Lawyer, Chris Hedges, David Coombs, Glenn Greenwald, Hedges vs Obama, Judge Forrest, Julian Assange, National Defense Authorization Act, NDAA, NSA, NSA spying, Robert Manne, Snowden revelations, Sydney Opera House, Tangerine Bolen | Leave a comment