September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Paul Craig Roberts on the 22nd Anniversary of 9/11
- David Icke, Again
- So, what really happened in Hawaii?
- David Icke on the climate crisis hoax
- George Galloway is on a roll
- Mark Devlin Talks About Manipulation In Pop Music
- An Interview With Matt Le Tissier About Covid Et Al
- Nora Forster RIP
- Funeral director John O’Looney talks with Gareth Icke
- Roger Waters Speaks out
- In Memory of Rhisiart Gwilym
- Stunning Short History – of Why the World has Gone Mad!
- A new monarch is crowned in Westminster Abbey
- One week of Labour NHS bullshit!
- Is it even legal? – More about common law
- Claire Daly – Ukraine War
- What’s it all about, Alfie
- Commuter – An installation by Rob Godfrey
- Renovations in France
- It’s all rapidly collapsing
Tag Archives: Colonel Gaddafi
As well as murder and mayhem, mad dictators also produce moments of sheer farce. Today Libyan state television aired pictures of what was supposedly Gaddafi, punching his fists in the air and waving from an open-topped vehicle as it drove … Continue reading
Adolf Hitler and the Nazis used to have an ethos: the bigger the lie the more likelihood that people will believe what you are saying. And so it is with regime in Libya. Gaddafi says that his people love him, … Continue reading
Over the last few days there’s been much talk in the West of intervening in Libya. The very fact that American warships are now heading for Libyan shores will not only give credence to Gaddafi’s claims that the West is … Continue reading
Colonel Gaddafi finally addressed the nation last night. He spoke for just 20 seconds, which is probably the shortest speech he’s ever made (he often whaffles on for hours). This is what he said: “I was talking with youths in … Continue reading
The most dangerous job in the Middle East: being Colonel Gaddafi’s body double. The most lucrative job in the Middle East: being a flag seller.