June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Roger Waters Speaks out
- In Memory of Rhisiart Gwilym
- Stunning Short History – of Why the World has Gone Mad!
- A new monarch is crowned in Westminster Abbey
- One week of Labour NHS bullshit!
- Is it even legal? – More about common law
- Claire Daly – Ukraine War
- What’s it all about, Alfie
- Commuter – An installation by Rob Godfrey
- Renovations in France
- It’s all rapidly collapsing
- One of the craziest police pursuits I’ve ever seen
- So what are ‘Five Minute Cities’?
- The No-Nato Protest
- Sandi Adams talks Dystopia
- Blood on the Turntables – Malcolm McLaren vs John Lydon
- George Galloway at the Oxford Union
- Tony Benn on The Media and the Political Process
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Zelensky But Was Afraid To Ask
- Richie Allen Show – Andrew Brigen Statement
Tag Archives: Ewen MacAskill
Has The Intercept been intercepted?
Last week, Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras flew to New York City, to accept a George Polk award for journalism, along with The Guardian’s Ewen MacAskill and The Washington Post’s Barton Gellman (here). Greenwald and Poitras went through JFK Airport, … Continue reading
Posted in Politics Tagged Barton Gellman, David Miranda, Director of National Intelligence, Easter Sunday, Edward Snowden, espionage quote, Ewen MacAskill, George Polk award for journalism, Glenn Greenwald, James Clapper, Jeremy Scahill, John Cook, John le Carre spy quote, Laura Poitras, Republican Peter King, Snowden revelations, Snowdens question to Putin, The Intercept, Vladimir Putin Leave a comment
We’re all Winston Smiths now
Over this last week, what with various Orwell quotes in newspaper comment sections, I must have read 1984 from cover to cover. On the otherhand, many readers seem to think that the American National Security Agency (NSA) scandal only involves … Continue reading