June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- In Memory of Rhisiart Gwilym
- Stunning Short History – of Why the World has Gone Mad!
- A new monarch is crowned in Westminster Abbey
- One week of Labour NHS bullshit!
- Is it even legal? – More about common law
- Claire Daly – Ukraine War
- What’s it all about, Alfie
- Commuter – An installation by Rob Godfrey
- Renovations in France
- It’s all rapidly collapsing
- One of the craziest police pursuits I’ve ever seen
- So what are ‘Five Minute Cities’?
- The No-Nato Protest
- Sandi Adams talks Dystopia
- Blood on the Turntables – Malcolm McLaren vs John Lydon
- George Galloway at the Oxford Union
- Tony Benn on The Media and the Political Process
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Zelensky But Was Afraid To Ask
- Richie Allen Show – Andrew Brigen Statement
- Died Suddenly
Tag Archives: Formula 1 Bahrain
Posted on Friday 3 June 2011 by Rob Godfrey
The Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA), the governing body for world motor sport, announced yesteday that the Bahrain Grand Prix is on again and will take place on 30th October (see here). The lower life forms who govern Bahrain should … Continue reading →