June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- In Memory of Rhisiart Gwilym
- Stunning Short History – of Why the World has Gone Mad!
- A new monarch is crowned in Westminster Abbey
- One week of Labour NHS bullshit!
- Is it even legal? – More about common law
- Claire Daly – Ukraine War
- What’s it all about, Alfie
- Commuter – An installation by Rob Godfrey
- Renovations in France
- It’s all rapidly collapsing
- One of the craziest police pursuits I’ve ever seen
- So what are ‘Five Minute Cities’?
- The No-Nato Protest
- Sandi Adams talks Dystopia
- Blood on the Turntables – Malcolm McLaren vs John Lydon
- George Galloway at the Oxford Union
- Tony Benn on The Media and the Political Process
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Zelensky But Was Afraid To Ask
- Richie Allen Show – Andrew Brigen Statement
- Died Suddenly
Tag Archives: Mark 1 Boiling Water Reactors
If you want an idea of just how demented some members of the human race are you only have to look at all things nuclear. Last week the five senior members of the American Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) testified on … Continue reading
Posted in Politics, Science Tagged Alison Katz, Allison Macfarlane, Barbara Boxer, C-Span video, cancer pandemic, David Vitter, Fukushima Daiichi, General Electric, IAEA, IndependentWHO, International Atomic Energy Agency, James Clapper, Libbe HaLevy, man-made radionuclides, Mark 1 Boiling Water Reactors, National Security Agency, NRC, NRC Oversight Committee, Nuclear Hotseat, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, post-Fukushima recommendations, San Onofre nuclear plant, Senator Jeff Sessions, TEPCO, Tokyo Electric Power Company, United Nations, WHO, William Magwood, William Ostendorff, World Health Organisation Leave a comment