June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Roger Waters Speaks out
- In Memory of Rhisiart Gwilym
- Stunning Short History – of Why the World has Gone Mad!
- A new monarch is crowned in Westminster Abbey
- One week of Labour NHS bullshit!
- Is it even legal? – More about common law
- Claire Daly – Ukraine War
- What’s it all about, Alfie
- Commuter – An installation by Rob Godfrey
- Renovations in France
- It’s all rapidly collapsing
- One of the craziest police pursuits I’ve ever seen
- So what are ‘Five Minute Cities’?
- The No-Nato Protest
- Sandi Adams talks Dystopia
- Blood on the Turntables – Malcolm McLaren vs John Lydon
- George Galloway at the Oxford Union
- Tony Benn on The Media and the Political Process
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Zelensky But Was Afraid To Ask
- Richie Allen Show – Andrew Brigen Statement
Tag Archives: Syrian civil war
Yesterday, UK politicians voted against military intervention in the Syria conflict, although it was a close call: 272 votes for military action, 285 against. It’s the first time in modern history that MPs have voted against a Prime Minister’s call … Continue reading
Posted in Politics Tagged Alan Rusbridger, Amash amendment, David Cameron, David Miranda, GCHQ, Glenn Greenwald, Justin Amash, National Security Agency, NSA, police state America, police state Britain, Syria conflict, Syrian chemical weapons attack, Syrian civil war, the Guardian, UK propaganda, US propaganda Leave a comment