September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Paul Craig Roberts on the 22nd Anniversary of 9/11
- David Icke, Again
- So, what really happened in Hawaii?
- David Icke on the climate crisis hoax
- George Galloway is on a roll
- Mark Devlin Talks About Manipulation In Pop Music
- An Interview With Matt Le Tissier About Covid Et Al
- Nora Forster RIP
- Funeral director John O’Looney talks with Gareth Icke
- Roger Waters Speaks out
- In Memory of Rhisiart Gwilym
- Stunning Short History – of Why the World has Gone Mad!
- A new monarch is crowned in Westminster Abbey
- One week of Labour NHS bullshit!
- Is it even legal? – More about common law
- Claire Daly – Ukraine War
- What’s it all about, Alfie
- Commuter – An installation by Rob Godfrey
- Renovations in France
- It’s all rapidly collapsing
Tag Archives: The Terrorism Act
Last year, on a newspaper comment thread, someone called me a ‘nitwit’ because I said that civil liberties in the UK and USA are starting to resemble those found in places like China and North Korea. I’m not going to … Continue reading →
Yesterday, David Miranda, a Brazilian citizen, was detained for nine hours at Heathrow Airport while transiting from Berlin to Rio de Janeiro. Miranda is the partner of Glenn Greenwald, the journalist who’s breaking the Edward Snowden stories. It seems certain … Continue reading →